As of May 4th we have resumed our full-time tennis programs. We are currently accepting applications for our 2020 Summer Camp and 2020-2021 Full-Time School Year Program. Summer Camp will begin as planned on June 1st.
Maintaining a healthy and safe environment continues to be our top priority for our students and staff members. We are closely following all guidelines required by local governmental/health authorities for Covid 19 and have also developed our own On-Court and Housing Guidelines in order to keep our students and staff safe.
We are extremely fortunate that tennis is one of the safest sports you can play and that our community has had a minimal impact from Covid 19 compared to many other areas of the country. We continue to monitor the progress of Covid 19 in our area and will adjust our guidelines as deemed appropriate. For up to date information on South Carolina, Beaufort County, and Hilton Head Island (zip codes 29928/29926) Covid 19 cases please visit https://www.scdhec.gov/infectious-diseases/viruses/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19 .
Summer Camp Protocol
- Every student must be pre-registered for summer camp so all completed documents are already on file before student participates.
- Parents and Students must closely read and understand the Smith Stearns Covid 19 Guidelines as students will expected to follow these during all Smith Stearns summer programs.
- Health Screening Form with Covid 19 Questions must be completed and signed at registration. Parents must verify that child is currently in good health and understands the assumption of risk.
- Parents must give their incoming student a temperature check before departure from home and then a temperature check will be administered upon arrival on site.
- Students may be subject to random temperature checks at housing and tennis.
- Antibacterial wipes, soap, and sanitizer will be available at the courts, vans, and housing but we also recommend having your own supply with you at all times so there is no time when you are not able to sanitize your hands if needed.